- Registration/Payment for the Summer season is now available through Sport Ngin.
Click here for 2017 PAC Summer Registration
- EARLY Registration Fees: (up to June 11th)
- Swimming Only Fee $90
- Diving Only Fee $90
- Swimming & Diving Fee $135
- Open Division - Swimmer/Diver Fee $0.00
- $115 for registrations starting June 12th
- Registration closed on June 26, our team roster is due to BuxMont League by June 27
- Finish your registration before April 30th and receive a FREE PAC Gift at the start of the season.
- Open to swimmers & Divers ages 5 through 18 (Age Group Sizes may be Limited – Register Early)
- Season runs May 30 through August 5th.
- PAC’s home pool is Menlo in Perkasie
- Practices are evenings until school ends, then mornings (see Practice Schedule page)
- Meets are typically held on Tues. & Thurs. evenings in late June and July (see Meet Schedule page)
- You can join the dive team, swim team, or both!
- Suit/Cap - a prior or new PAC team swimsuit, solid black, or solid green suit is required. A PAC team cap, solid black, or solid green cap is required (boys that wear a cap and ALL girls). Stay tuned to our website for suit choices & sizing location dates.
- Please note that a membership to Menlo Pool is required & is separate from team fees. For more information on Menlo Pool membership, visit http://www.perkasierec.com/info/activities/program_details.aspx?ProgramID=29827.
- All New Swimmers will have a two week tryout period at the beginning of the season. If your coach believes you need another year of lessons, your PAC registration fees will be refunded.
- PLEASE NO REFUNDS should your swimmer or diver choose to leave the team after registration
- Volunteer Checks in the amount of $125.00 are due no later than Thursday June 15th. Please give to any board member at practice.